What you buy
- Silicone suction cup—BPA– and phthalate-free
- The plate is treated with a corn and soy-based oil. See below for care.
- Designed in Canada and made in China
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
- Does not contain melamine formaldehyde
How to maintain:
Wash the plate by hand and make sure to dry thoroughly before putting it away. You can remove the silicone suction cup to thoroughly dry the area underneath.
The plate is treated with a corn- and soy-based oil. To maintain the quality of the bamboo, we suggest applying a thin layer of natural vegetable oil from time to time. Use a paintbrush or cloth to coat the plate with oil, wiping off the excess with a clean cloth.
Please note that the laser engraved designs could fade away with use, scrubbing and cleaning.
It is important never to put the plate in the dishwasher or microwave.